“Everybody, whether Householder or Sanyasin, must remember that
Awakening Kundalini is the Prime Purpose of Human Incarnation.”
[Swami Satyananda Saraswati]
Kundalini Tantra Yoga is a technology that Activates Kundalini and Awakens Brain Centers.
What is Kundalini Energy?
Kundalini Shakti is a Creative Energy with Unlimited Potential.
It is often referred to as a serpent, coiled at the base of the spine, ready to ascend to merge consciousness with form.
When we breathe awareness into the body .. we invoke PRANA .. the life force.. within our spinal fluid. Prana moves to the solar plexus chakra and mixes with APANA .. the force responsible for elimination. This mixture creates an alchemical spark said to ignite kundalini at the root chakra.
Once ignited, Kundalini rises through the spine, activating chakras and awakening corresponding centers of the brain.
What is Tantra?
Tantra is the merging of consciousness and form. It is pure presence in the moment within the creation / experience loop of the body. It is awareness live streaming through the cells.
Tantra may be referred to as an umbrella under which many practices fall.
What is Kundalini Tantra Yoga and what does it do?
Kundalini Tantra Yoga is a science and technology designed to prepare the body to run energy, activate kundalini and awaken brain centres.
- Strengthens the nervous system .. works out the kinks .. flushes it.
- Balances the glandular system .. as relaxation sets into the nervous system, chemical responses from the brain harmonize.
- Activates Chakras .. focuses energy within the chakra, while tuning it to the element and octave of sound.
- Integrates karmas held within the cells and evolves mental and emotional perceptions around them.
- Clears Polar Channels [Ida and Pingala] that spiral the spine in duality. KTY flushes their pathways and creates balance between them.
- Intertwines foundational understanding of our energetic anatomy with our life experience.
- Evolves our perspectives to support integration of shifts that manifest.
- Merges Consciousness with Form in the Zero Point Perspective of neutrality.
What are Chakras?
Chakras are energy centers that vibrate within the octaves of a scale.
Each is like a neighbourhood power distribution hub that governs a sensory perception and element of creation. Each has life themes of human development and each is wired to a certain part of the brain.
Each Chakra is like a light switch that connects to a specific part of the brain. As kundalini activates a chakra, it awakens perceptions and gifts associated with its corresponding center of the brain.
Chakras are located along the spine and in the brain center near major nerve plexus.
Why is KTY taught as an Immersion instead of a drop in class?
Kundalini Tantra Yoga is a powerful practice. It will create shifts in your life.
It is important to be held in a container that supports your individual process as you are guided through the steps. Immersions are perfect for this as they span time and practice and end with an online community of support.
Training options …
Public Immersions – In Person & Online
1.5 hour classes are strung together over 5 – 14 days to create a complete activation. By focusing our breath, movement, sound current and visualizations, we systematically activate chakras, evolve related karmas and awaken brain centres.
Classes are held Monday – Friday and offered for AM and PM tracks of time. Check EVENTS for next offering.
Kundalini Tantra Yoga FACILITATOR Immersion
Want to go really deep? This 3.5 week immersion, with advance preparation practices, takes you through a deep personal transformation on all levels.
All great facilitators teach through personal experience. Whether you wish to lead others in practice or simply want to focus on your personal growth, this immersion is for you!
Check for the Next Offering!